Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me and my cat

This is my and Angel at dinner.

ME: Hello, Angel! Pleased to meet you. Might you have dinner with me?
Angel: Yes, I would love too.
Me: So, tell me what you do for a living?
Angel: I sleep.
Me: Huh..?
Angel: I sleep for a living. It's a very nice job. In fact, I come for a family of cats that sleep for their jobs.
Me: Oh, haha, but your a human.
Me: So, when you go to this 'sleep', is it like a whole building?
Angel: No, no. I have the whole WORLD to sleep on!
Me: Then what's your most favorite spot?
Angel: Well, I like the playroom on this self..
Me: What's your family like? Do you have a mom? A dad?
Angel: I have a sister named Lickorish who lives with me. I used to have a mom, named Kiki. And I have a best friend who also lives with me named Chester. She is really nice.
Me: How lovely! And what does Chester and Lickorish do?
Angel: Lickorish sleeps with me. I find her on a purple chair in the playroom. Chester is half time wild and half time sleep.
Me: I see.
Angel* Bite in to his tuna samwich
Me: What's your most favorite food, Angel?
Angel: Cat food.
Me* Stares at Angel and says, "I see."
Angel: So, you like cat food?
Me: No..I think cat food is more for cats, but it's not my mouth that your feeding.
Angel: It's quite good.
Me: Well, you have a very nice life, Angel. I look forward to seeing you again.
Angel* Grins and get's up and without a word leaves.

THE END.

1 comment:

chancie said...

kitty dialogue. i love the new banner picture!