Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Warriors

There is a book about cats, called Warriors. Its by Erin Hunter. Its all I do, read it.
The first book is called: In to the wild. There are 4 sires, and each of them have 6 books. I am reading one from the 3ed sires, called: Sunrise. Its about a clan of cats, strays, and each one uncovers a big secret. I love Warriors! Each cat has there own personality, and each cat holds a secret. Its the only book I know of that is about stray cats.


UPDATE: I am done with Sunrise, and something upsetting happened. One of my favorite charters died, along with a upsetting secret. I know I should not read more Warriors books, but I know im going to make myself to it. I am so sad about it. I know I should not read it.......

No comments: