Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Part one

Here is part one of my story. More soon.



"Is Gray ever going to come?" Lake was asking. "I don't think so, and if she does not come soon, then we will go without her." Star said. Then, a gray tabby cat with yellow eyes jumped out from the bush's. "I'm here!" She hissed. Star got up, and dipped his head to the she-cat. "Greetings, Gray. It's good to see you." Lake meowed in agreement. "It's good to see you too, Star, Lake." Gray replied. Lake padded up to Star. "I don't know about her.." She whispered in his ear. Gray sat down too lick herself. "Come on, Gray is my sister. Besides, if we go without her, then we will not know which way to go." Then, more loudly, he said, "Okay, Gray, lead the way." Gray had been licking her chest. She paused to say," I don't even know what you want me for." Star's orange fur glowed in the moon light. He sighed, and said, "We are going to go in to the wild. And we are going to live there." Gray's ears went flat on her head. "Why?!" She hissed. "We can't live here anymore. The people are going to ruin life here. The wild will be the best place for us." "What will we eat? Where will we go? There are no forests near, and no way am I going to walk all that way just for-" "SHUT UP GRAY." Lakes fur was fluffed up, as she hissed the words. "We are going to go, and you can stay here with no shelter for the rest of your life, if you would like to. I'm sorry, but we don't have a choice."

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man! I hope you write more soon. Poor Gray, though! Lake is so mean to her.

PS, here are some pictures of my kittens - my Gray has an orange brother, too!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21036215@N00/sets/72157624068860862/

Harper said...

OMG. These are so cute!!! Is your Gray a girl? I love the one where the orange cat is pawing the camera.Everyone's favorite. And that is what Star looks like, with green eyes, orange fur. And yes, well, Lake is not mean to Gray, it's just that...She has a grumpy personality. :)

Harper said...

And I like the one thats called: Tabby, twins 2, and Orange 2.

Amy said...

Gray is a girl!