Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Chuck and Morgan.. :(

Since I blogged about getting them, I guess I should blog about their death. Chuck and Morgan.
Yeah, no more hammies. I'm still trying to get over it. I really don't know why they died, and on the same date at around the same time.
They were really sweet hamsters; and kind of weird too, like how Chuck used to run not in but on top of his wheel. They were also females according to the vet we took Chuck to.

We had their funeral on Jan. 26th 2011, the day after they died. We put the bodies in towels and put those in a shoebox, which was tied together with a purple ribbon. We also put Morgan's yellow wheel in with the hole.
I miss them more then anything...I loved them.

Also, Chester has a quick note for you all:
sorry tat mah video not up yeet we havin' troubles and it shud be up in a phew weeks so srry.

Translator:
Sorry that my video is not up yet. We're having some trouble and it should be up in a few weeks. So sorry.

2 comments:

chancie said...

I'm sorry Harper. Me and my brothers had a couple of hamsters when we were little...one of them died and soon after the other one escaped his cage and jumped into a bucket of water and drowned himself :(

Do you think you might get another pet soon?

Also thank Chester for the good news!

Love, Chance

Harper said...

Awah, drowning is such a sad way to die. D:
I don't know if I'll get another pet. If I do, I might get mice. I just kind of feel like it would be betraying Chuck and Mormor if I got other hamsters. Anyway, Chester says Ur wecom.
Love Harper