Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Salt + Mushy


Salt and Mushy are my newest friends, two Russian Dwarf Hamsters.
Mushy is short for Mushaboom or Musha. I call Salt Salt because when we were taking them home, me and Saren said "Salt" into the box the hammies were in, and I think they liked it because they began scratching at the box when they heard the name.

That picture is of Salt. At the time I was taking pictures, Mushy was asleep, so I only have pics of Salt right now.

Mushy and Salt used to live together in a big cage (like in the picture), but they started to fight and it's possible that Salt has wet tail and I don't want Mushy to get it. So we put Salt in Chuck's old cage and put her in my room and are giving her wet-tail medicine everyday.

Right now, Mushy doesn't like the hamster ball at all. Salt love love loves it. I have a video of her racing around in her ball that I'll upload later (along with Chester's movie, which was originally too long and we now have to make a new, shorter one).

2 comments:

chancie said...

Glad to see you have some new friends to play with :) Maybe Mushy will learn to like the hamster ball eventually.

Sunglasses said...

Though you might like this tumblr about fat cats, but this post is especially good

http://fuckyeahfatcat.tumblr.com/post/3519388709/helens-doing-what-she-does-best-not-moving