Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Welcome to CrAzY kitty!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me and Chester

Me: Hello, Chester! I heard you were friends with Angel.
Chester: Angel...Angel...OH YEA DAT ANGEL!
Me: Er.. Chester, what to you do for a living?
Chester: I run around the house, wish I could be outside catching birds, rest, purr, and make videos!
Me: Purr? Catch birds? Why can't you be outside?
Chester: Because my no-whiskers won't open the long wooden thing.
Me: Whuuut...
Chester: Uhm.
Me: I mean, what, movies are you into?
Chester: I like all movies, really. They inspire me. Once, the no-whiskers put on a movie that went all like, "tick. tick. tick. BOOM!" and the no-whiskers in the movie, they ran away and they jumped to the ground. I love action!
Me: Exactly how old are you?
Chester: 57.
Me: ....
Chester: Well, in no-whisker years, I'm two.
Me: No-whiskers... Hm.
Chester: Well, gotta run!

No comments: